The Royal Signals Institution (RSI) seeks to foster professional development amongst the serving officers and soldiers of the Royal Corps of Signals, the retired Corps and their close colleagues in Defence and industry by:
• Encouraging a culture of life-long learning.
• Supporting professional registration.
• Recognising and rewarding excellence.
• Offering professional networking opportunities.
The RSI also seeks to act as a thought leader, by promoting and fostering debate, on information in Defence.
In order to meet its aims, the RSI provides:
• Awards and commendations to recognise outstanding achievements.
• Prizes and awards for the top student on all Royal Signals training courses.
The work of the RSI is overseen by the RSI Council and governed by the RSI Charter. The day-to-day delivery of the RSI’s activities is undertaken by the Director of the RSI and supported by Headquarters Royal Signals.
The Royal Signals Institution